Quickbooks / Cloud Accounting In Shoebury, Essex
Cloud accounting is using an accounting system that's accessed through the internet.
Some accounting systems sit on just one computer. These are called 'desktop accounting systems'. Because cloud accounting systems are internet-based, you can access your records anywhere and on any device that has an internet connection using an app or web browser.
Advantages Of Cloud Accounting:
Cloud accounting typically delivers a similarly secure method of storing data as traditional accounting software. Sometimes, it is even more secure. Remote servers have robust security protocols. If one laptop or tablet is lost or stolen, having remote storage rather than storage on the device will most likely keep the information safe from breach. Stolen laptops are still a top cause of breaches with multiple scenarios occurring on a regular basis. It’s easier to steal a laptop with a spreadsheet of data than it is to hack a server.
Cloud accounting removes much of this threat, as users must log into cloud accounting software to access data. No data remains on the device, as it would in traditional storage.
Quickbooks & Xero
The main cloud based systems we use are quickbooks and Xero, this is why:
- Work seamlessly from anywhere, on any device – pc, tablet, ipad or smartphone.
- Create branded invoices and quotes and email on the go.
- Connect to you bank, credit card and payroll allowing you to reconcile easily.
- Keep data safe and secure.
- Connect directly to your bookkeeper/accountant.
- Easy to use and save time maintaining your accounting data.
- VAT and Payroll Auto Enrolment compliant.